Who wants some CRC Mass Air Flow Cleaner????

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 26, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's here Got 3 cans today 1 for me 1 for ??????? You tell me... The other will be given away on a Avalanche site..[​IMG]

I'm paying Shipping on this.. Anyway going away to RI and Mass this weekend and will have the Quiz Questions when I get back..

http://crcindustries.com/globalhome/

Photo-0491.jpg Photo-0491 (1).jpg
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

sweet! My son dropped my can and broke the top off so it no longer sprays,
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Well I just got a email from CRC and they will be watching this Post so If they like what they see they will be sending me a few of there Fine products to give away on here.. So lets post up and have some fun.. Good Luck to all....
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I hear it works like 'bath salts'. :rofl:
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I use it all the time on my vehicles, I go through a lot in a year. Probably 6 cans at least, I have 5 vehicles.
  6. SurrealOne

Do you buy vehicles instead of shoes or something? :gasp:
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

@SurrealOne is on a roll tonight! I use their throttle body cleaner and non chlorinated brakleen often. I use the throttle body cleaner and MAF sensor cleaner at every oil change. The brakeleen is used on almost every job that involves grease or oil. I use the non chlorinated because the smell is not as bad as the chlorinated. With kids running around the garage that matters. I was told that chlorinated is safe for plastic parts and non chlorinated is not. I took a look at CRC's website and it says neither are plastic safe. I also did not realize that they had so many products. I was not aware that they made marine products and other additives also. I do see the motor treatment on sale at menards all the time. But, since I am against putting anything in my oil I have not used it.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Oh wow!! I'm sorry I did not post that up.. Here's the Web site for CRC http://crcindustries.com/globalhome/ They do make a lot of fine products.. Com'on who does NOT have a can of Brakleen in the Garage??? :gasp: Any way Glad to see some of you have been on the site... HHHmmm Guess I might have to make this one hard......
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am anything but a normal woman lol, I buy my clothes at goodwill, shop at Aldis, cut corners where I can so I can enjoy my trucks and cars...

1. 97 firebird lt1
    2. 05 200hd 6.0
    3. 08 hhr ss 2.0
    4. 04 Colorado 5.7
    5. 90 lumina euro 3.1

send me five cans please!!!
  10. SurrealOne

[MENTION=23036]TRPLXL2[/MENTION],
    Some would call that crazy. I call it cool!