1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who wants some FREE stuff????

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well as most of you know I was at the Keystone show today.. So I got some things to give away.. BUT you know I have to make it Fun for you guys...

Stuff I will have.... How about a Edelbrock Hat signed by Vic himself and I have a Pic of that.. A Superlift Matchbox truck, SOme nice posters signed by some even Nicer Girls?:gasp:

How about some cans of CRC Mass Air Flow cleaner? Worked on a few things for the members of this site..More details and pics to come soon..

Glenn enkeiavalanche
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What, no energy drinks?!
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't need any posters with women on them, but the little matchbox truck sounds cool....I've got a hat and shirt signed by chip foose, so the edelbrock hat would be a nice edition.
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

CRC Mass air flow cleaner would be nice :) I have enough pictures of hot women in lingerie I can make into posters :) Infact i shot some for 4 hours yesterday at the shoot I was at. (photography) no guns.... and unfortunately these are not for sale :) or giveaway's :rofl::rofl:
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

free stuff is always good.

MAFS cleaner is always handy. or the hat, or anything else you feel like sending my way.

Alex
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

If it's free it's me!!
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sigh, I need to get back to being self-employed (although I love where I work for my full-time job), just so I can go to more car shows and meet more people. Nice work.

Hey, I never got those samples of energy drinks you were going to send to me. Just got the empty tube from UPS that one time. The drivers must have enjoyed those beverages, lol.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

I know.. Well I may not be working for them much longer.. :-X May have a new job that will help out alot of members here....:-X Anyway I'm watching the race now and will down load some pics in a few..
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is that (possible job change) a good thing or a bad one?
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Can't say till Mon night....[​IMG]