Who went to the Def Leppard Concert at Tweeter Center last night?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TrailLeadr, Aug 12, 2007.

1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

So who of our members went to the Def Leppard concert last night, besides me? Opening for them was Foreigner, and Styx.

It was truly an awesome show!:great: So did anyone else go? Anyone see that girl flash the camera more than once during "Pour some sugar on me"?:intello:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

80's Rock! Right on!

How many guys where there with jeans full of holes with a bandana tied around their knee?

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I wish I coulda gone, that was a good lineup, but, I'm not driving all the way to New England just to see a concert. Jacksonville, FL maybe, but no that far lol

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow Cool! Now thats kickin' it old school. Were you head banging!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

6. TrailLeadr

There weren't that many old school rockers there. There were a few who looked like they just stepped out of a Def Leppard concert in 1988, and right into this one.
    I was very surprised to see so many people in their early 20's and younger there.

I wanted to get a video of my brother in law, he was too funny. He kept rockin' out like beavis and butthead.
    [​IMG]
    He'd switch it up, and play air guitar, then go to head banging. If his hair was longer, he'd be a dead ringer for Beavis. ok, maybe not really.:lol:

It really was a great time, despite the fact that the kid sitting behind me had no sense of rhythm. He seemed to think that every song that was played had a 1/8 beat, and he clapped his hands to that beat for pretty much the whole night....lol

People two rows down from us were smoking a bong the whole night, and I'm pretty sure the row in front of us got a contact high.:sarcastic:

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They are comeing to our local amphitheater in September. One of the best concerts I have been to was Aerosmith a couple of years ago at the amphitheater. I missed Def Leppard last year but heard they were awesome!

8. TrailLeadr

That's interesting, I missed Aerosmith last year....lol

Although they're coming here on Sept 14th. I probably won't make it, but maybe I'll plan for them next year.