1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who would the world elect?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by KD7ONE, Sep 16, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. KD7ONE

KD7ONE New Member 100 Posts

2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would elect "Joe".....Jo-mama :rofl:
  3. KD7ONE

KD7ONE New Member 100 Posts

Which one???........I'm adopted :mdr:
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was dropped on my head as a baby does that count...?

Sorry I'll stop, I like Rudy Giuliani. He seems to have a no B/S attitude.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  5. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member 100 Posts

I'd elect Me!! otherwise.....

I like either Michael Bloomberg, or Barack Obama
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i would elect that person to :lol:
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  7. domin8

domin8 New Member

I'd like to see a Romney/Giuliani ticket. I'm voting for Romney, not because we share the same religion, but because he has already proven he is a good leader too. Plus, I like his immigration policy -- send them back until they are legal.
  8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I will vote for Clinton, best President in the last ten years :tussor:

Attached Files:

9. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

all those old people that had him impeached were mad cause he got some and they didnt
  10. Skarch

Skarch New Member 100 Posts

I find it odd that Ron Paul is getting so many votes from forign countries. Do these people know his policies, or just heard that he wants the troops out of Iraq now?

Personally, I think Mike Huckabee is the only one that has any kind of moral fiber, and could be trusted to actually do what he says, and not what the polls tell him he should think to do.

I respect Guliani for the simple reason that he is willing to stick with a position (abortion) based on his beliefs, even if he is going to hurt his candidacy with it. I don't like him for the same reason:no:

Romney is more of a flip flop than Kerry was.

Clinton has no truth in her, her decisions are led by her wallet.

Obama doesn't know what to do, where to go, how to do it, or who to ask for directions.

Thompson would probably be a good candidate, but only because everyone looks so fondly on Reagan and because he knows enough to know that he would have to have a superstar cabinet to help him run things. That and he has a backbone, which is rare in politics these days.