1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NASCAR Who's a big NASCAR Fan?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ciosclone, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ciosclone

ciosclone New Member

Ok, I know you are out there so speak up ! Anyone getting to go to the Daytona 500 this year?
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member

I wish I could, so,I'll watch it on My 65" big screen TV.
    I'm geting ready to watch the twin 150's

GO DALE JR!!
  3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

haha yeah man im here!!! I love nascar!!! but hate the fact that catepiller is now a Toyota!!!not right its just not natural!!did anyone hear about the drivers who got suspended bc one of them was using jet fuel or something like that??
  4. ciosclone

ciosclone New Member

Wow . What a frekin tv set ! I have a 32" and the wife won't let me get anything bigger :frown: As for the duals today , I am anxious to see what M Waltrip is going to do and the rest of the Toyota's . 2 pm est and it's race time Jeff ! W0ot
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  5. ciosclone

ciosclone New Member

Yea . Waltrip's team got what they deserved ! Hopefully this will open people's eyes and make them think twice about trying to get an advantage !
    p.s . I live and breathe for Nascar !!
  6. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

i love nascar man but not that much haha im a truck/ tractor puller my self. but good im glad..but what do ya think about the toyota racing for CAT???WTF??its still not natural.nascar started from moonshiners in AMERICAN CARS!!! not a little rice burining pos.
    :mad:
  7. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

haha sorry about that last post everyone got alittle pissed lol
  8. ciosclone

ciosclone New Member

Well, it's like this . Toyota has very very deep pockets , if ya know what I mean and they couldn't deny them forever . However, they will struggle in stockcar racing , well, atleast for the first couple of years anyway . I don't agree with allowing them in , but hey , $$$ money talks and Nascar has gotten greedier over the years . Don't look for them to do much this year .
  9. ciosclone

ciosclone New Member

Wow , M Waltrip just wrecked Jr. :frown:
  10. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member

I saw that!!! :mad: what's wrong with that waltwirp???
    I think Jr will be ok, his car's good