Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

NASCAR Who's going to win the 2011 Championship?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Highmarker, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

Okay, let's have your prediction of who you think will win the 2011 Nextel Cup. Please do not turn this thread into trash talking about other drivers.

My vote is for Junior. I think he can do it as long as he doesn't get a DNF nor into a wreck early in a race. He does fairly good at the tracks in the Chase.

If not Junior than anybody but "5 time" (Jimmie), nor the Busch brothers.

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Smokes got a good chance this year, most of the tracks left he has wins or good finish's at.

3. Velocity1

Velocity1 Rockstar

Agree with Tim....Smoke +1

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

my bet is jimmy again. the last part of the season he always seems to do rather well.

jordon has a shot tho.

Alex

5. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

You mean Gordon right? If he wins, then at least we can't call Jimmie "5-time" anymore, because Gordon would have 5 championships as well.