1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whos in the 4 Corners region?

Discussion in 'CO - Colorado Chevy Truck Fans' started by BurbanMan, Jul 31, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

I live here in Delores, CO. Where are you?
  2. grampy

grampy New Member 100 Posts

You live in a nice part of the world ! I lived in Cortez in the early 60's and in Durango for a couple of years. Used to go fishing above Delores - that was before you had to "take a number" or fight your way to the river ! I'm a long way from there now, but just had to reply. Ken
  3. BurbanMan

Yea. The Delores river is a pia now. I haven't lived here long as I'm from Tulsa, OK. So fishing happens at Mcfee nowadays for me.
  4. BurbanMan

Anyone else? Surely I'm not the only one out here in 4x4 country
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Moved this to the Colorado forum. It could go in others too I suppose, but the OP was from Colorado ...

LET'S GET SOME NOISE FOR THOSE IN COLORADO!
  6. BurbanMan

yes! Please do
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Let's get this party started right .... Let's get this party started quickly.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow...CC and the Music Factory; haven't heard or remembered that song in years.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm over on the Eastern slope, but definitely head West and Southwest during my off-road and other Colorado travels.
  9. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm along the Wasatch Front. Not sure it would be considered the 4 corner's region, but it is one of the 4 corner's states.
  10. BurbanMan

I've not been to any off-road event in CO

I'm gonna have to google search that! Lol