Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Whos in the 4 Corners region?

Discussion in 'CO - Colorado Chevy Truck Fans' started by BurbanMan, Jul 31, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I used to live in Tulsa, ok near Steve's neck of the woods

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Me neither. I mostly off-road with my wife but will occasionally head out with some friends. Nothing in the terms of organized by any means.

3. BurbanMan

im not entirely sure where to find any trails around here. When I get the suburban going I'm going to head up in to the mountains and see what I can find

4. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

Lots of trails around there, a forest service map is always good for your immediate area. There are several books w/maps on Colo. trails, "Colorado Backroads & 4 Wheel dr. Trails" is just one - and it's available from Amazon. Also read up on the narrow gauge railroads in that area, a few of the old right of ways are now forest service or other roads. Lot's of trails in western Utah also. Moab isn't even that far - 4 wheelin' "heaven" there - been to the Easter jeep safari 6 times myself & I REALLY want to go again. ( not likely to happen however) KEN

5. BurbanMan

thanks I'll check it out.

6. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

Forgot one good resource - There should be a BLM office close by, maybe Cortez ? They have maps of the BLM lands and lots of those roads are public.

7. BurbanMan

blm? Is that perhaps the welcome center?

8. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

" Bureau of Land Management " - administers federal lands.

9. BurbanMan

oh ok. :banghead: it's been a long day lol

10. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

You guys have some good range there to play in, its very flat here in Oklahoma, you can have a blast there Burban.