Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's signature is the best?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by darkness-lies-, Jan 24, 2012.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Who has the best signature? PIC wise and wording wise.
    Who's sig stands out to you?
    Ill go with

@SurrealOne
    @Red Z71 Max
    @VictoryRed
    Just to start every one off.
    [h=1][/h]
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will decline to vote on this but I do feel honored that you thought my signature was nice enough to be mentioned!! Thanks Darkness!!!
  3. darkness-lies-

Aww ok im hoping i see some people i havent seen before.
  4. Red Z71 Max

I do like the mods you have done to your own signature!! Looking good Darkness!!!
  5. darkness-lies-

Thanks! means a lot. Trying to get better. just need to get my image bigger. like yours but i dont know how.
  6. Red Z71 Max

Well there is a couple options. You can open the picture on your computer and then open edit with paint. In the tolls you shouls see an option for resize. Just increase the overall size and save. The other option is to use PHOTOBUCKET.COM. Its free and you can set up your own account and store a bunch of pictures on there. Once you upload any pict to Photobucket, it has tons of options to alter any picture with size, imagery, effects etc......... If you have any questions just PM me and i will be glad to help.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hmmm. Dang there are so many good ones that I am jealous of but am still tying to upgrade mine so I can se what I got