Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's the man!!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

All hail to the Springthing...you're the man.....Just a question how did the pizza stay hot all the way from Missouri LOL!!.....Very nice of you!! and THANK YOU we enjoyed it. :happy::great::party:

Attached Files:

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice! I'm hungry now.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There goes my low-carb diet again, I want pizza.
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

LOL!! Well, just wanted to say thanks to you guys and show my appreciation. Glad even Meksi got to partake! Hope I picked a good pizza place.
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey, where's the welding masks and face shields? Get back to work everyone! Just kidding, enjoy! Just hurry up with the construction and shipment of Steven's pods, I wanna see them so I can buy a pair. :lol:
  6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks, I'm calling in an order now.

Good job Springting.
  7. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

Appreciation for...LOL :neutral:
  8. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

You'll be able to tell Steven's pods.... their the ones with the pizza sauce finger prints LOL!! Actually could work as an option :sign0020:
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow that was super nice to send pizza all the way from Missouri, we can't even get hot pizza to our house from the pizza shop 10 miles away! That is definately cool indeed, so I wonder what you guys will get once he receives the Rocker Pods???? Lobster tails????? Black Angus Porterhouse?????? :sign0173:
  10. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Way to raise the bar.... LOL