Who's up for a weekly GMTC Web show?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 10, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm thinking of doing a weekly video run-down of all the stuff on the site, hot questions and more. It would be a late afternoon or evening webcast, who's interested and what time would be best, give me some feedback.

2. EagleTalons

EagleTalons Rockstar 100 Posts

It'd be interesting to see!

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Go for it Steve. I can assist in the technical department and maybe do some guest host shows ;). Depending on what protocol you want to broadcast in, I should be able to provide a server to bounce off of.

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think that would be awesome! I'm usually in bed by 10 at the latest, so I probably wouldn't catch it if it was later than that. May I suggest you close out each episode with a clip of girls on trampolines like they used to do on the Man Show?? :lol: JK!

5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sounds like a great Idea. I'll be watching

6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

good idea! :great:

7. ChevyFan

I was thinking of using u-stream so that it can be recorded and I don't have to do anything but plug my camera into the laptop and go! I might need a better mic though, we'll see.

8. ChevyFan

This may happen sooner rather than later, we'll see. ;-)

9. retired

retired Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds good. As for a time I would make it on a Saturday around 4pm eastern so you can get the most members of this forum to check in and see it in the US and Canada.

10. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

great idea steve, just keep up to date on progress. day, time ext. but also have it recorded so if some members miss it they can always see the replay