1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's using Google Plus and Google Circles? Need an invite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm part of the Field Trial for the new Google Circles that's going on right now. It's pretty cool and has some stuff that facebook doesn't have, like being able to meet people that are around you and get reviews nearly in real-time from strangers even (if you want to opt in for that).

However, you have to be invited to this field trial, so if you want in let me know and I will invite you. You will need to PM me your email address.
  2. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

I have been on Google + for a while and I do like it.
  3. ChevyFan

Make certain to click the [+1] buttons on this website. Plus, if you want me to add you, make certain you have GMTRUCKCLUB.COM or something about your Chevy Truck in your profile.
  4. ChevyFan

I'm hooked on Google+ (Google Plus) so if you want to be part of the large Field Trial, let me know and I will give you an invitation.
  5. ChevyFan