Why do they call it "Football"? Should it be "Handegg"?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Springthing, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. Springthing

    Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

  2. ChevyFan

    ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    At least it's Emmit Smith carrying the Handegg.

    ---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

    Adj.1.ball-shaped - having the shape of a sphere or ball; "a spherical object"; "nearly orbicular in shape"; "little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- Zane Greyglobose, globular, spheric, spherical, orbicular, global
    circular, round - having a circular shape
  3. BrownPats420

    BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

    That is too funny, just like the patriots defense!

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos