Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why I had a child

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dsfloyd, May 2, 2012.

1. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

So my running joke (sort of:lol:) is that I had a kid to do all of the chores I don't like doing. My daughter is 5 and about time she got to doing some work. So a point of this thread is for those of us parents to post our child labor law breaking pictures and other fun stuff about why we had kids (no serious stuff like to better the world etc either).

Attached Files:

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I think she missed a spot. Wax on wax off?:neutral:
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My 7 year old loves helping wash the truck and keeps begging me to let him help fill it with gas. I did go buy a ton of wood pellets last winter in 40 pound bags. I told him I'd give him a quarter for every bag he unloaded and got stacked. I wish I'd gotten pictures of that. He earned himself two dollars though. He would not give up on those things.
  4. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I always thought the reason people had kids was, there wasn't anything good on TV that night.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a very expensive car wash you've got there. I don't even want to think about how long it'll take you to pay it off! :rofl:
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Hmmm i was just working out the numbers here..... 10 trucks means 10 kids, and that relates to three wives and alimony,,,,ok guess I am off to the coin opt wash... Cause i just scared myself.....lmao

Great pics Dsfloyd, she looks so sweet
  7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Just wait, it only works for a while. My daughter is 15 now and it cost me money for her to do chores. :gasp: She will have her license soon. At that point I can switch it back by telling her that this is how she is paying me back for the gas she is using. :sign0020:
  8. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

This post reminds me of my God-Daughter. She turned 12 March 3rd. My friend and I are sitting and talking after the party. She comes into the garage and hand me and him a folder. In this folder is print outs of trucks for sale and aftermarket parts list. She has her sweet 16 present all planed out, right down the the locking lugnuts. She look at her dad and I and says "Exactlly 4 years from today I'll be 16, this is what I want, you had better start saving". I was dying laughing. She turned to me and said " I don't know why you are laughing, you're gonna help" She was straight faced and serious as a heartattack. I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out. LOL
  9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

My question to you is, have you been saving? :rofl:
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very cute David...she's growing like a weed.