Why I had a child

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dsfloyd, May 2, 2012.

1. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

LMFAO!!!!! That's frikking funny!! lol

I say the same thing about my kids.

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My youngest/only is 28 and I still havent been able to get a picture of her working, I dont think she really understands what the word "work" means, she just knows it's not something she wants anypart of. I think I got the bad end of that deal cause all the chores she actually completed over the years didnt add up to as much as 1 year of supporting her cost.
    Not to really scare ya dsfloyd but she's only 5 now, and cute as a button, just wait until the teen years and boyfriends, got yer shot gun ready yet?

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

oh yeah there will never be a return on investment in this case. kinda like the picture of the model next to the ferrari and the caption says "in the long run the ferrari will be cheaper". I wanted a boy but since the day I found out I was having a girl the ammo started getting stockpiled, had to start working out a little more and dreading the teenage years. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] that application is great. I would have to take off the disqualification for truck with oversized tires as thats a good thing.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

ok now that is hillarious. my daughter is already a smart @$$ and quick with come backs. I could see her doing something like that.

5. osgprometheus

Surreal. That application is frikking awesome! I love it! lol I have a daughter that is 12. I will be using this. lol

DS. I happen to remember what happens in tucks with oversize tires. It got me and my girlfriend wa out of the way and time alone ;)

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I hope my God-Daughter wants a truck. She could be like her parrain (French for Godfather in case yall didn't know). Except by the time she'll be 16, cars and trucks might be 200K$

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

thing is she may be the one with the lifted truck (may get mine but thats a ways off). And yes I remember how it was and the limited things boys think about, which is why I didnt want a girl when we decided to have a kid. As they say: with a boy you only have to worry about 1 stick (for pg rating), but with girl you have to worry about lots of sticks.

8. osgprometheus

lol good point. My daughter wants my lifted chev when she starts driving. I never thought about that.

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

life will be interesting for me in about 14 years. daughter will be old enough to like boys, god help me, i need this application as well.

Alex

10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

My dad said that was the same reason he had kids. As I recall, my older brother and I dug out a hole to install a pond in my mom's garden. Dad sat on the porch drinking tea the whole time.