1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why I had a child

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dsfloyd, May 2, 2012.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ah, now this sounds like home! I have 5, and they all have gloves and boots. Moving rocks, wood, that chair, mow the lawn... they have to learn it sometime.
    My in-laws own a restaurant; labor laws aside, they've been washing dishes and bussing tables since they could reach 'em. Too many kids these days have their faces buried in their fancy phones or video games, with no clue of what's coming down the road - literally. There's no app for life, my friends!

Now, about those girls. Mine are the bookends, both brutes, and have no problem defending themselves. I too, have plenty of ammo, claymores in the bushes, and I turn the fence on just for fun. Just keep walkin', fellas.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

my little girl will learn exactly how to use my shotgun when she gets old enough. corse, maybe she will get her own shotgun when she gets old enough. then daddy keeps his.

Alex
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Heres the latest child labor infraction:great:

Attached Files:

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's one for you. Granted, at 3.5 she doesn't reach the high spots, but she loves to help.

[​IMG]
  5. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

why did I have kids?? There was beer involved and making them was fun.LOL Now the wife is pregnant with #5. I think it's time to lay off the beer
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

yes I would agree. time to lay off the beer

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

yes but now you dont have to scrub the wheels
  7. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

guess there wasn't anything good on Tv 52 years ago , my Momma always told me I was her favorite mistake