Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why is this guy parking so damn close to my truck?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My family and I went out for ribs the other night. I had a beer with my slab, so I always let my wife drive because she does not drink. (better safe than sorry). As we are leaving we walk into a nearly empty parking lot. As I strap my four year old in his car seat I see this really nice looking silver extended cab silverado 2500 HD waiting until I close my passenger door so he can park. I get in and look at my wife and say "What the hell is this guys issue, the lot is empty and he has to park in the spot right next to us"? As we get settled in and she puts it in reverse, the guy pulls up right next to my door, so close that our mirrors almost touch. Suddenly I start laughing uncontrollably and point out to my wife that someone has keyed a GIANT anatomically correct penis with all parts included into the paint on his drivers door. The entire door was covered with it. Either he has parked to close to someone else or he was attempted to hide it by parking close to me. What makes things worse was that the truck still had the temporary tag in the window, meaning it was less than a month old. I hate to see someone's truck vandalized in any way, But catching this giant thing out of the corner of my eye was so unexpected I could not help but laugh. I tried to take a pic but my camera on my phone stinks.

Attached Files:

2. 87silver

87silver Member 1 Year

Something that would take more time to create than a casual key swipe might suggest maybe a FORMER girlfriend who was poorly treated? And could somewhat get away with it if caught? Time for this guy to get a magnetic sign to temporarily cover it instead of the side of your truck...
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's what comprehensive insurance is for. Apparently that guy doesn't have it...
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I didn't know that comprehensive would cover something like that. I always thought it was like acts of god such as hitting a deer, tree in the road, hail damage ect. So it actually covers someone being a d**k.:sign0020:
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

comprehensive would cover it, but he's probably too embarassed to go to his
    Insurance Broker and show them !!!:gasp:
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL! Funny, guys!
  7. tarfin

tarfin New Member

That's hilarious! I'd have risked embarrassing the family and asked what he did to deserve it :gasp:
  8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree with tarfin! There's lesson to be learned here. At least knowing might help you/us'ns to not do the same thing he did to get what he may richly have deserved. The really sad thing is that they walk among us...and vote!
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That is funny!! I would park the truck til it was fixed.
  10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well that's a sad but funny story. Sad that it was a 2500HD but funny if by parking next to you he was trying to hide it. Luckily it's a silver truck and hopefully he'll fix it soon to make her pretty again.