1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

why?????

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by InMyChevyVan, Jul 26, 2009.

1. InMyChevyVan

InMyChevyVan Rockstar

why the minimum post count per day to use the arcade?
    I think you should be able to use it with as little as one post per day
  2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

tattooed4life pretty much has it right. It keeps the hackers and idiots out.
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The minimum number of posts required per day to play in the arcade is set by Steve. Posting just to boost your counto to play in the arcade is not acceptable.
  4. Chasity

Chasity New Member

I agree that's messed up...have you tried asking steve why not change it?
  5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

it is best the way it is because you dont want people joining the club to just play games. you want members who will contribute to the community. posting

short

at a

time

is spam, and should be deleted. you want a community not cluttered with trash , but a community filled with insight, questions both simple and complex, you need an active community so you can draw peoples intrest into your place.
  6. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

true but you can find those dinky games free on any other site so i really doubt people join just to play some free flash games
  7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have been reading and posting some everyday. It is kinda nice to take a break and play a game to give my eyes a rest. I don't mind if I have to post 3 times to play. I'm here to try to help members the best I can, and get advice from people that know what they are talking about.