1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Barnettamb, Apr 28, 2012.

1. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

I doubt the 1 inch wind deflector really helps anymore with fuel millage when the truck has a 6 in lift kit & big heavy tires. Those deflectors are use the cut back on the wind resistance under the truck right?
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks! But take a look at ajarman's thread. He's got a Silverado and his pics give you a good idea of what yours would look like. I think it will change your opinion.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/44251-Pics-of-my-08-Silverado/page3#axzz1td0RHULc

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I don't have the #s to confirm it since so much changed at the exact time I lifted, but I don't see how it could improve my mileage at this point.