1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wider Forum page

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, May 18, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I made the forum page wider -- from 770 pixles to 990 pixels. Anyhow have any comments? Good, bad or indifferent?
  2. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hmm I dont see a change
  3. dbledsoe

dbledsoe New Member

Yeah - now I have to scroll to the right to read the entire line. Bummer!
  4. nemopoppins

nemopoppins Rockstar

dbledsoe is right. I like to keep my dashboard open (or else I never remember the date). This isn't Dodge, you know, "Wider is better." Oops, or was that Pontiac? Which, as a GM product, wouldn't be as bad.
  5. ChevyFan

Things are moving towards 1024 being the standard width instead of the old 800 pixels wide. Let me play and make it a % basis maybe? You're the only two that complained, does anyone else have an issue with the wider screen?
  6. ChevyFan

Ok, I made it a percentage basis, that should be at full width for everyone now regardless how wide your screen is.
  7. nemopoppins

nemopoppins Rockstar

I like it now. I tried it with and without my dashboard. Thanks for listening.
  8. ChevyFan

I think the 100% width should work best overall. The only issues will come up with large screen, but in that case just resize the window down.
  9. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

very nice! I keep my resolution at 1024 so this is great and expands all the way across the screen now.