Will 16x10 wheels fit on my 1988 Chevy C1500?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by lark3po, Jul 10, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. lark3po

lark3po New Member

Hello all!

I'm a new member here so please forgive me if this has already been asked! :na:

I have a 1988 Chevy C1500 RC SS that I'm about to get back on the road. I'm currently looking for wheels because lets face it the stock wheels are way too skinny! I'm looking at some Pro Comp 1089's in a 16x10 flavor and want to confirm they will work before I pull the hammer. So what do you guys(gals) think?

Also, what size tire (width) should I get?

TIA
    -Lark3po
  2. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 New Member 100 Posts

are u planning on lifting it or does it already have a lift, lil more info on the truck please & ROLL TIDE!!!
  3. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lsu! Lsu! Lsu!
  4. Jimbo74

hey L.S. WHO?
  5. Mean_Green_95

O, just the 07 National Football champs, and the 09 National Baseball Champs...
  6. lark3po

lark3po New Member

LOL! RTR!

It's not lifted and I don't plan on lifting it. It's going to be more of a hot rod once I'm finished with it.

Just a few more months till football season!!!!!
  7. lark3po

lark3po New Member

'09 Champs?!?!? Something tells me Tebow may have an issue with that. :rofl: Besides if Florida doesn't win it then it's all ours! :party:
  8. Mean_Green_95

I said baseball champs. But I don't think my boys playing in Death Valley have very much of a chance of going to the big game, maybe a bowl game, but they got a lot of green players this year... :frown:

But I can't wait for game time this year, this is my first year living in Baton Rouge, so it aught to be fun!
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  9. lark3po

lark3po New Member

Anyone else know the answer to the original question? Does anyone know of a site that might have the answers?

-Lark3po
  10. Jimbo74

go to google images and just type in what ur asking about theres plunty of trucks with that setup or go to cardomain.com and just look around .