Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

will 275/70-18 fit on my '07 Silverado with a 2" leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by silverado469, Oct 25, 2010.

1. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

I was just wondering if 275/70-18 (33"x11) would fit on my 07 silverado with a 2" leveling kit. if anyone has any pictures or info on this please let me know

2. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

Silverado 469,Yes that size will fit fine with a 2" level.I'm using a Rough Country 2" level and running 275-60-20 with no issues.Hope this helps.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

silverado469, I have seen that size under a leveled GMC, but he had a 2.5". He seemed to have more that enough room though.

Fan45acp, that's a great looking ride you got there.

4. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

Thanks a lot Fan45acp. i was a lil worried at first that they wouldn't fit but im pretty sure they will. and how do you like those coopers?

and thanks KWG08VMI

5. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

Silverado469,Your welcome and I like the Coopers alot.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

KWG08VMI,Thank you sir.