1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

will a 3" body lift fit

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by tawlzer, Nov 18, 2009.

1. tawlzer

tawlzer New Member

Can you put a 3 inch body lift on a 2003 crew cab s10? I know the 2 inch is all that is offered, but I want to know what is stoping me from putting on my 3 in .
  2. Do they make a 3'' body lift for a crewcab? why don't you go with the 6'' suspension lift.
  3. r19baxter

r19baxter New Member

yes u can. get the 3" kit for the 94 and follow the instructions you are going to need to buy extra block i would guess. I'm not sure I put a 3" lift on a 03 ext cab it was easy u will not have bumper brackets for the rear but what u do is turn the stock one upside down a swith side so the turn up and not down, they fit great. You will have to drill and extra hole or two in the frace or brackets the match holes. I would suggest for @ least the extra blocks use syngery.com. I would get the kit count the blocks included and the body mounts u have to know how many more u need i'd guess it would b 2 more from a ext cab kit.