1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will a hard tonneau from a 2003 fit a 2010 truck are the bxes the same 6'5"?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by hall1836, Aug 19, 2010.

1. hall1836

hall1836 New Member

Cover is from an extended cab 2003 with the regular bed, 2010 is the same. Thanks in advance for responses.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What brand hard cover? Go to the hardcover brands website and look up the 2 years and see if they have the same part#. I sure there differant part #'s.
  3. hall1836

hall1836 New Member

Don't know the brand someone locally is selling for what I think is a good price ($300), wrong color and will have to be painted.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think go on any hard cover manufactures website and compare the 2 years trucks to see if they have the same part#. Try ARE or SnugLids websites for a comparison of part #'s.
  5. hall1836

hall1836 New Member

Never mind decided to pass on the cover.
  6. Leverlution

Leverlution New Member

I think the GMT900 is a little wider. Looks like it is at least. I can measure them on monday if anyone is really interested. Mine is a 900, and there are 4 800 Hybrid's sitting up near the office.