Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will Camaro rims fit?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 20, 2012.

1. What's up everyone I was Just wondering will camaro rims fit on 2010 silverado cause I seen them on a Honda ridge line
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Most likely not with out modification because most gm trucks are 6 lug, not 5 like the Camaro or other smaller cars.
  3. Oh true thats prob why they were on a ridge line
  4. Conlan Rose

Yah, sorry to burst your creative bubble but man a Silverado with Camaro rims would look sweet!
  5. Lol yea all good don't worry though I didn't let my bubble get to big .. I'm looking to get like stock rims but SS style for the winter (trailblazer ,etc)
  6. Conlan Rose

Sounds cool post a pic of what your thinking of. My old girl has stock rims they actually look great.
  7. I've still yet to post pics I'm to lazy to transfer them to my comp from phone lol
  8. Conlan Rose

That's the only reason i have google+ you can automatically send your pics to an unpublished album so then it takes seconds to download them.
  9. True I'm going to have to look into that
  10. Conlan Rose

Just set your phone on instant upload it works great.