Will GMC HD 2500 truck rims fit a 1999 3500 Savana?

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by Twgman, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Twgman

Twgman New Member

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Some one should be able to help you.Till then. What size rims do you have on your 97 Suburban? are they the same or at least real close to these on ebay? If so switch one out to see.

3. Twgman

Twgman New Member

Currently the van has the stock steelies with a beauty ring. I like the look of the HD stock rims, and the steelies are heavy! If I can find one of the HD rims, I'll swap and see...

4. Curky

For a quicker answer, Call a tire shop ask them if they will fit. if there will be a big offset and how would they fix that. if so what would be a good tire and size that THEY HAVE IN STOCK. Make it sound like you just might come to them. Get a price.

5. Twgman

Twgman New Member

Curky - I like the way you think! Thanks

6. Curky

By the way, Welcome to the club.:great:

7. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'm pretty sure that the bolt pattern is the same, but the studs might be different - but I don't think so.

I have a '85 G30 12 pass., '99 K2500 Burb, and an '02 C2500 Burb - both steelies and alloys fit all three. I did change the studs on the '85 though, for the correct thread pattern. The '0whatevers should fit the '99.

Good luck, and welcome.

[​IMG]

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am trying to think when GM changed their bolt patterns..... at least on the silverado's your 1/2ton have been a 6 lug pattern since 1999 so most rims should be able to work across the years...

2500 and 3500's (as long as the truck is not a dually* (Need confirmation)) I would think the 8 lug bolt pattern has remained the same for many years also.

9. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I put the same ones on my 96 burb...

Attached Files:

• 3708.jpg
      3708.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views:
  10. Twgman

Twgman New Member

Kady - the suburban looks good! I've always liked the look of those rims. I'm 92.5% sure those will fit the van - need to get three door hinges replaced, tint the windows and get some running boards (actually the ones you have on your suburban are what I want).

So far I've liked this van A LOT more than I anticipated!

T