1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

will i need alignment with coil spring spacers

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by sierraman, Jan 17, 2008.

1. sierraman

sierraman Rockstar 100 Posts

i was just wondering if i would need an alignment if i put in 2" coil spacers, and also does anyone have a link to directions on how to intall them on a sierra or any truck for that matter just so i can get an idea

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Go to daystar.com.... they will have the directions. And yes you should get an alignment because it will probly be off. Also I know a few people who had trouble getting it back into alignment after a spacer. Call the mud hole and ask if the 06's have the same problem. You might have to pick up some adjustable camber bolts from autozone.

3. cao88c

cao88c Rockstar

Anytime you do anything to the suspension, you will need an alignment. The coil spring spacers are not hard to install, just go to autozone and rent a coil spring compressor if you don't have a buddy handy.