1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will these seats fit?? 2004 Envoy

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dvdman, Oct 25, 2012.

1. dvdman

dvdman New Member

Hello everyone I am new to the forum. I was wondering if someone could tell me or give me website to point me in the right direction. I just got a 2004 gmc envoy sle and it has the cloth seats. They smell horrible. I found some junkyard or place that has leather seats from a 2002 chevy trailblazer. Will it fit? They said it will of course but I need to make sure. I called a GMC dealer and they told me they need the vin # from both suvs to check. I cant get both. Is there a website maybe to check? Thanks...
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

google is your friend on this question... or call a dealership, they might be a great help. so was this your "tire" question? lol
  3. dvdman

dvdman New Member

I called dealers and they told me they need the vin # to the suvs. I have mine but im buying the seats from a place that only sells parts. There has to be a website or somewhere to call. Ive been searching the web the last few days and nothing.