1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will toyota tacoma wheels fit on a 6 lug chevy?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chevymanlobo, May 8, 2010.

1. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo New Member

a buddy of mine has some 20 inch toyota tacoma wheels that he was going to give me but we didnt know if they would fit. They are six lug and i think 6x139. if anyone knows i would really appreciate it
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

I dont think so.. I believe that is a smaller pattern than the Chevy 6lug. But Honestly if you have the access you could take the tire off of your truck and see if the toyo rim will fit on yours. I know a lot of work, but the only way that i know when cross breading some parts like that.
  3. quakaddict09

quakaddict09 New Member

i have an 89 toy and the wheels fit on my friends 01 sierra
  4. jhart

jhart New Member

they should. my cousin and i traded wheels one time when i had my old truck. my 22's on his 4wd 99 toyota, and his stock 15's with 31's on my colorado lowered 2 inches. it was a site to see, haha. but it fit.