1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If you want a free GMTC Window Sticker ---

1) Reply to this thread and I will choose a couple at random and send out free stickers.
    2) Post a message on our Facebook page, and I'll choose a couple from there as well.

Needs to be in the next couple of days. :)

UPDATE: I will choose FIVE winners at random in this thread once we get past 50 unique members who have posted in here. Please do not post twice in this thread as that will skew all of the numbers in your favor and I will not count anything after your first post.

FACEBOOK UPDATE: At the end of this week I will choose FIVE winners who ask for stickers by posting on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gmtruckclub.

UPDATE 8/14: I'm going to give away a GMTC sticker to EVERYONE who responds to this thread by noon CST 8/15/2012. See this post for details.

UPDATE 8/15: I've been talking with a vendor on getting hats and tshirts made, plus he can handle the stickers too, so I'll get one sent out to anyone who replies by noon CST today.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  2. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Whoop Whoop a sticker!!! I would love a sticker!!!!!! This forum is awesome!!!:party:

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sounds Great to me.... Need one more for the Back window.... IMG_1526resize.jpg Yes the Girls are inside...

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Yup, Im ready to stick a sticker. If I get one can I duplicate it in my trucks color?? White dont go with black and red theme real well but I will find a spot for it..

5. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I would absolutely love a sticker and maybe one for Dirty too!!!:great:

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is the only sticker I would put on my truck is a GMTC sticker and I would show it proudly. Thanks for the opportunity Steve. :great:

7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I would love a sticker steve!...it would be perfect since i just got a new truck!...this would be the first sticker on it :great:

8. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

My truck is plain white with tinted windows. A sticker would add to it :great:

9. 05CCZ71

05CCZ71 New Member

I wasn't going to put any stickers on my truck, but I will if it's a gmtc sticker!

10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'm so in this i don't know if i got admin or not, will check soon