1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. farmall_dude

farmall_dude New Member

Sure, Hook me up with a Sticker, t-Shirt or Hat!

If you're giving away t-Shirts and Hats, I'd be honored to wear those too!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've got a second phone meeting later today with the guy who's going to take over all of the merchandise stuff on here. I will maybe be able to get a basic shopping cart system up and running today and will be able to put stuff into that in the next two weeks. OF COURSE we're going to give some away, I'll make a contest or two to kick off what we're doing and people that are active and who help to promote the site will from time to time get free swag ... just because.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not seeing a lot of love from people sharing this page. Look up at the top of this page (or any page on the website) and share in one of these methods if you're so socially inclined.

social sharing.png

4. Deserteagle83

Deserteagle83 New Member

+1 me on the list. Can't wait to rock my Forum sticker!

5. Stl_Denali

Stl_Denali New Member

In!! WOO WOO

6. Stresst

Stresst New Member

Please count me in as well! Thanks!

7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Would love a sticker still confused on how this works tho.

8. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Oh I hope I get a sticker!!!!

9. s10spl

s10spl New Member

hope i get one too

10. Megalomegalodon

Megalomegalodon New Member

Sticker for me