1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. 19suburban96

19suburban96 New Member

Am I too late :neutral: Darn work schedule :grrrrrr:
  2. JonTiffany1

JonTiffany1 New Member

Beggers can't be choosers, but I would totally sport of the XXL stickers if I was sent one, :p Have a good one everybody!
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Strange , my friend was looking at the site and doing me a "favor" by sending my address( in open forum) to Steve but the post doesn't show. probably better as she didn't know about PMing. Which is where I would have preferred my address. Strange though the post didn't appear. Maybe deleted for address in open forum?
  4. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

Woot woot !! Who doesn't love stickers hahaha :)
  5. Dand

Dand New Member

Sign me up
    D Danner
    7928 S Algonquian Ct
    Aurora, CO 80016
    Thanks
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, we have a total list that's now over 200 stickers that will go out. I am going to build a form where each of you will come and enter your own name/address/city/state/zip into it (so I don't have to cut-and-paste) and then I don't have to worry about me making a mistake (not to mention I've done this before and doing this actually does take a few hours of work ...)

I'll keep everyone updated, will try to do this tonight, but the wife might need some special one-on-one time now that the kids are getting back to school soon, so we'll see. :)
  7. Carolokie3

Carolokie3 New Member

I would like a sticker. Thanks! :0)
  8. Dontlookforme

Dontlookforme Rockstar

I would also like a sticker.......
  9. black03silverado

black03silverado Rockstar

I love stickers!! so does my silverado!! so a new one would be awesome!!!
  10. Dand

Dand New Member

It doesn't look like the sticker dude has anymore to hanout