1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. Nitehawk

Nitehawk New Member

Well I am Camping and Missed out but if any become available let me know as I would be proud to put the sticker on my Suburban for that matter i have been looking for a baseball cap that has the Suburban name or anything related on it

2. ineedhelp

ineedhelp New Member

Awesome. Can't beat a free sticker. Maybe the only way would be one for each Chevy!

3. la palomaa

la palomaa New Member

Can yall put a picture of the sticker im new here sorry

4. GMNUT

GMNUT New Member

Free stickers,

Great thanks for the sticker offer. always worth advertising for a good site.

ChevyFan likes this.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WOW, I sent everyone who had asked for a sticker a link to the (soon to be made public) new shopping cart system on here. You people don't mess around when it comes to free.

10 minutes later? how about 20 people have already filled out their name/address.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THAT LINK I SENT TO YOU IN EMAIL!! IT IS INVITATION ONLY!!!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

** I'm going to try to email as many of you as possible, but I'm out out out of stickers and the quicker you respond to my email the quicker you're going to get a sticker.

7. ChevyFan

This is not an open-ended sticker giveaway either. Those that don't submit their order in the next day will be surprised that the free option has been removed. :)

8. Boomerz

Boomerz New Member

Just finished submitting my order for it

9. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey Steve I can't get the order thing to work.

10. ChevyFan

Ok, what's the issue? Send a pm. No one else had any issues.