Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

Steve, I had issues as well and sent you a PM. Keeps asking me to log in and then tells me my username and password is incorrect even though I am already logged in.

2. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Initially I had issues but I was able to get it to work. I thought it might be because i was using my phone, but I finally got it to work.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ok, technically this is a different system - so you can not use your current GMTC username and password to login. That would be a nice feature to add (if it exists as a plug-in option for me to install) but right now you can just act as a guest or you have to register on that other page as a new person.

4. Gryphon

Gryphon Rockstar 100 Posts

Worked just fine for me. I did not try to log in first. It looks like the same type system that 4WD.com uses...it is just a user account for the ordering system.

Thanks again for the sticker!!!! I was working ot this week and missed your challenge to post more. Sorry. I'll try to lurk more often! ~LOL~

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to start shipping these out early next week, I have another batch being made but they won't let me know when they can get so them until Monday.

So until then I will ship out the medium, large and x-large stickers that I have ... and those members who post a bunch between now and whenever I ship out will get the bigger sticker upgrade for free. :) Just my way for giving back to those who give back to the site!

6. Gryphon

Gryphon Rockstar 100 Posts

A-posting I will go, a-posting I will go! ~LO~L

Seriously, appreciate the sticker.

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

REALLY! I would love the Med. one. If the large I would put that one on too.....

8. ChuckHarding

ChuckHarding New Member

I think the small one would actually work better because most of the rear window is taken up with the big-a$$ Raider decal
    SierraBack002.jpg

9. ChevyFan

Ok, time's up. People who've not entered their name/address into the shopping cart system are out of luck. Now comes the fun part, fulfilling these orders and getting them out in the mail either this or next week ... depending on when I get my new order of stickers.

10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Thank you Steve!! I'm just saying. I don’t know if anyone has bought a large or extra large one, if not and you want to see it on a truck. I will be more than happy to put it on mine. If I get a small one, I WILL be just as happy. Thank you again Steve for everything you do here and making this a great club w/o a lot of drama like others. :party: