1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

... sending out another batch today at lunch.
  2. ChevyFan

No worries, I love it that people want these on their trucks ... or on their workbench, or tool box, or whatever.
  3. ChevyFan

Who else did I promise an X-Large sticker to? I can't remember. Please just PM here on here and/or add a note to your order so I can pay attention when I print the labels.
  4. ChevyFan

UPDATE - I'm getting near 1/2 done with sending out stickers. I have to hear back from the printer if we can get the rest of them back before Friday so I can ship out on the 3-day weekend.
  5. xsparky

xsparky Rockstar

Great job Steve Thinks for all the hard work you are doing.
  6. ChevyFan

Just talked to the printer today and he's going to get me these stickers by end of day Friday. So i should be able to ship on Saturday morning at the latest.
  7. ChevyFan

Ok, I have another 10 going out today. That's it until I get the new batch in, hopefully tomorrow.
  8. ChevyFan

A bunch of members should have gotten their stickers by now, please let me know when you get these. Just post a public message that you got it and bonus points if you have slapped it on already.
  9. ChevyFan

ok, I processed the last of them tonight. Everyone will get at least one five-inch sticker. Many will get two five-inch stickers, a few will get an 8-inch sticker and a couple will get the big 12-inch stickers.

Tomorrow is a holiday, so they will ship out on Tuesday AM.
  10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I cant wait, got an email last night. I will put it on the same day i get it and post it.