1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 Member

Hey Steve I would gladly represent the club...send one my way!!!
  2. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

"I would gladly pay you" I don't know when, "for a" GMTC sticker "today." Please, please, please!
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I would love to have one on the truck, sorry havent been active lately, didnt have a whole lot of time when i first got to afghanistan but now that im settled in here i plan on being more active. yall are a good bunch of people..
  4. Terry Hooks

Terry Hooks New Member

Yeah, sounds like a great idea! Truck looks kinda lonely without one on it. :great: Great site you got here!
  5. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Come on folks...by my count we have 46 different posters on this thread. We need 4 more to meet Steve's magic number to give out stickers. Can we get some more?
  6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as well..who's next?
  7. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hello there, I love free stuff!!!!
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We crossed over! I am going to send everyone here a sticker who sends me their address by end of day tomorrow. ANYONE who replies to this thread by NOON tomorrow CST gets a free GMTC window sticker sent to them ... BUT ONLY UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STICKERS!

Installed a shopping cart system to handle the huge number of people that want stickers sent to them. Have to enter your name/address & other shipping information in there before the end of the contest period to be eligible. We can't wait for a week to get your information.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  9. Jaele

Jaele Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Score!!!!!
  10. r76davey

r76davey New Member

Would love a sticker for the dually! Thanks.