1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. The Bull

The Bull New Member

I want a sticker!!! So i can rub it in the local FURD guys faces. NOTHING BETTER!!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ok, there are another 10 or so that will go out. I guess that's about 50 total that will ship. Keep coming in guys, I probably have a total of like 150 or 200 that I will ship out.

I EVEN HAVE SOME X-LARGE AND AT LEAST ONE XX-LARGE STICKERS LEFT TOO. If you really want one of these bad boys, do something crazy like post 50 messages in an hour, or work to promote the site on Facebook, whatever ... knock my socks off.
  3. nitrozamboni

nitrozamboni New Member

I'd be proud to put one on my Suburban. thanks!
  4. zrxoa1

zrxoa1 New Member

Color me STUCK! I love stickers! LOL
  5. Gryphon

Gryphon Rockstar 100 Posts

Heck YEAH!
    The question is...do it go on my Suburban or Red(neck) the 3/4 ton retired Forest Service truck?
  6. My99Silverado

My99Silverado New Member

I could use one...count me in
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Post another 20 posts on the site by noon tomorrow and I'll give you two. (ONLY for you [MENTION=30785]Gryphon[/MENTION]) -- you are at 105 now, just get to 125 by noon tomorrow.
  8. Joeairforce

Joeairforce Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

I'll take one! :glasses:
  9. sirdesh

sirdesh New Member

Sweet I would like one
  10. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd love for the 2 small ones I ordered a few weeks ago via paypal to ship, if a free one comes faster then use that payapal transaction as a site donation. Either way send me some stickers for my rides!