Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win Shocks from AutoAnything on GMTC! Official Entry Thread!

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by ChevyFan, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

AutoAnything.com is teaming up with GMTC for another great giveaway ONLY for members of GMTC.

Win a Set of Shocks from AutoAnything

How To Enter
    AutoAnything is giving away a set of shocks (winner's choice) to one member who (1) replies to this thread with a joke (see below) and (2) clicks the like button on AutoAnything's Facebook Page.

The joke must be tasteful, PG-13 or less, not related to politics, race or religion or otherwise violate the rules of this website. Come on, use your heads. Also, only one entry is going to count for each person.

Contest begins now and ends Midnight on July 4, 2012 Central Time. We will choose one member at random. Please don't hate or complain in this post, if you don't want to participate according to these rules then don't post anything.

bilstein_heavy_duty_shocks.jpg skyjacker_nitro_8000_shocks_all_shocks.jpg

Head over to http://www.autoanything.com/<wbr>suspensi...0A50472A1.aspx to see the vast selection of shocks that AutoAnything carries for your daily driver. AutoAnything now carries Bilstein 5100 series shocks.

The next time you need new accessories or parts for your Chevy or any other vehicle you might own, remember to head over to AutoAnything for the best deals around!

This contest is sponsored by AutoAnything, rules are subject to change without notice. Winner will be notified on this forum and any prize not claimed in 7 days will be forfeited. Contest winner will win a set of four (4) shocks of his/her choice on the AutoAnything website link listed in this promotion, some items including air shocks are excluded. Full list of exclusions kept by AutoAnything representatives. Winner must provide name, contact and shipping information to receive prize. Some restrictions apply, no cash value, no substitutions.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

second post reserved.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

A Really Bad Day

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

thought this was a good one.

Alex
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Man all the good jokes are out!! I need a new set of rears to go with the kings on the front. I am really going to have to think about this one.

Alex that was a good start.
  5. Ape

Ape Member 2 Years 100 Posts

How's this????? :happy:

[​IMG]
  6. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I cant really think of any right now with me being in afghanistan and not getting sleep...the only joke i can think of as of right now is FORD!!! i had to do it....
  7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

<o:p></o:p>
    One day a duck went into a hardware store and asked the owner for some duck food. The owner looked at him funny, and said, This is a hardware store and we don’t carry duck food." The next day the duck came back to the hardware store an again asked the owner for some duck food. The owner, disturbed that the duck came back, said, I told you yesterday. This is a hardware store; we do not have any duck food! If you come back and ask for duck food again I will cement your feet in the ground!" So the next say the duck came back again and said, Do you have any cement?" "No, said the storeowner. Then, the duck said, Do you have any duck food?"

I already like you on face book
  8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Since I am an engineer, I'll share one that I enjoyed when I heard it:

An engineer dies and goes to hell. After a while, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in there and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, hell has air conditioning, flushing toilets, water fountains and escalators - making the engineer a pretty popular guy.

One day God phones Satan up and asks with a sneer: “Hey buddy, how’s it goin down there in hell?”

Satan snickered back, “Things are going great actually. We’ve got air conditioning, flush toilets, escalators and the works. Hell (no pun intended), there’s no telling what this engineer guy is gonna come up with next.”

God replies, “What? You’ve got an engineer? That’s a mistake - he should never have gotten down there; send him back up.”

To which Satan replied, “No way dude. I like having an engineer on staff, I’m keepin him.”

God retorted, “Send him back up here or I’ll sue.”

Satan laughs loudly and answers, “Yeah, right. And just where are you gonna find a lawyer?”
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge Heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.

When all eyes stared at him, he said, 'I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral......I'm a gynecologist.'

The proctologist fainted.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Riley that is funny!!!