1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Window tint and debadge

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silverado469, Oct 10, 2011.

1. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

Finally got my front windows tinted and debadged the front doors let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Truck looks great:great: i was thinking about debadging my doors how hard was it.
  3. silverado469

Thanks! and it wasnt hard at all. i took an old credit card and shimmied it under the letters and then used bug and tar remover to get the rest of the double sided tape off and you cant even tell that they were there
  4. serg

serg Member

looks awsome
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Truck looks great. I used fishing line slid behind the door moldings, letter and a sawing motion to remove, then a 3M eraser wheel to remove the clue.
  6. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looks much nicer.
    Do it. It will look much cleaner.

This is the easiest way to do it. Otherwise your fingers will hate you.
  7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Truck looks alot cleaner without the badges and moulding.The only reason i keep mine on is to save my doors from others that park too close.They have bailed me out a few times so i'll probably leave them on.
  8. freddy08

freddy08 New Member

Truck looks good!
  9. tsouthar91

tsouthar91 New Member

looks sweet man. what kind of lift is on your truck?
  10. silverado469

Thanks guys!

I have the 4" rancho lift but it actually lifted it about 5.5" I'm very happy with the lift it rides great