1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Window Tinting..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by JeffW, Jun 26, 2007.

1. JeffW

JeffW New Member

Does anyone know the window size of the 2007 Silverado classic regular cab with a non rear sliding window?

Also, does anyone know of the average cost to have windows tinted??
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

On a former regular cab pickup I paid $119 for tinted rear window and left and right windows, that was about 5 years ago. Don't have the exact sizes, but it costs more in the summer if you are going to have someone else do it.
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can ask the guy across the street from me (He works at the truck plant here) Why do you need measurements?

I usually pay about $100 or so for a regular cab truck.
  4. biggm

biggm New Member

window tinting

hey jeff,
    I don't know the window size but I can help you with the tinting.
    I have owend three suv in my life and you should shop around before you get it done. Also you need to find out first how dark you want it, then make sure the place offers a full warranty on it. When I got my 04 gmc yukon done I paid around $150 with all limo tint. I hope this helps.
  5. JeffW

JeffW New Member

thanks guys i did, the legal limit in maine is 50% all around so im gone to go for 45% or so. I would do it myself but im afraid that i would mess it up. 150$ isnt bad to have it done. thanks guys :D