1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

windshield wiper fluid...?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by AJ's Sierra, Jul 21, 2009.

1. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

i have an NNBS 07 sierra and i press the windshield washer button and nothing shoots out to clean my windows. there is fluid cuz i checked. is the tubing in the wiper itself? and i also have the heat wiper fluid and that doesnt work either.

2. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

can you hear the motor trying to spray? get out and get someone else to try spraying fluid and see if you can see anything dripping anywhere maybe your jets are clogged?

3. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

but i have never used them. i got the truck n january

4. spazzoid13

spazzoid13 Rockstar

he still has a valid question that has yet to be answered though.
    when you push the button, do you hear the motor trying to spray it? have someone else do it while your heads under the hood.
    the heater doesnt work either for it? sounds to me like the whole thing is crapped out. under warranty still? take it to dealer then, if not, you dont NEED to heater, just fix the sprays. they could be clogged, the tubing could be off somewhere, the motor may not even be engaged..if thats so, check the fuses..

5. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

k thanks ill try wat u guys suggested

6. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah see if you can hear the motor and check the hoses. This happened on my dads blazer for the back spray and the hose has been spliced and it was just dripping when he tried to wash his back window.