1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Windshield Wiper Won't Park 2001 Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by nascar1, Jan 7, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. nascar1

nascar1 New Member

Hey guys,
    Thanks for the help on the "Sticky Gas Pedal" problem of 12-7-07. Cleaned the throttle body and everything is fine. Also replaced the PVC valve......

Now, a new problem. When I turn the wipers off, they won't go all the way down to the "Park" position. Seems they stop about 4" short of going all the way down. I can easily take my hand and help them all the way down. Was wondering if there was an adjustment on it somewhere to make them park all the way down?

2. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It seems like the "no park" problem was a symptom of the wiper module circuit board going bad. It seems to be a common problem for that vintage GM vehicles. I guess they cold soldered the joints on the circuit board, and they crack and stop making good contact. That sounds like a good place to start researching.