1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winjet Carbon Fiber tails...

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by DirtDog, Feb 28, 2008.

1. DirtDog

DirtDog Rockstar 100 Posts

Hello.

I just installed my new Carbon fiber tails on my truck. I got them from ebay for $70 shipped. They are made by Winjet. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice sticker!!..... the lights look good too good choice
  3. DirtDog

Thanks:happy: I think they look good too. And yes, I got my sticker today.. :glasses:
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They look nice. I was thinking about getting a set for my '87 and I think the picture helped me decide
  5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[​IMG]
    I like them
  6. DirtDog

Thank you.:money: I have had a lot of comments on them since I put them on. A guy came up to me last night at sonic and asked me where I got them, and he said that they looked sweet on my truck.:money: I'm happy with them. I plan to get a third brake light that matches them soon.

Jack.
  7. DirtDog

Thanks. I think you definitely should get you a set for your truck. I saw an '85 with a set of the Carbon fiber tails a few weeks back when I was in Cookeville, and it looked SWEET!:great:
  8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I guess I'm just a young old-schooler. I like the old pretty-much factory look. I'm not all into the CF and stuff. However, it does look pretty good on your truck, I just can't see that on my 91 burb :neutral:
  9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice! Do they sell ones for the 2007 to 2012 models?
  10. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looks awesome man! And you can't beat $70 out the door either. Keep it up!