Winjet Carbon Fiber tails...

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by DirtDog, Feb 28, 2008.

1. DirtDog

DirtDog Rockstar 100 Posts

Hello.

I just installed my new Carbon fiber tails on my truck. I got them from ebay for $70 shipped. They are made by Winjet. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice sticker!!..... the lights look good too good choice

3. DirtDog

Thanks:happy: I think they look good too. And yes, I got my sticker today.. :glasses:

4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They look nice. I was thinking about getting a set for my '87 and I think the picture helped me decide

5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[​IMG]
    I like them

6. DirtDog

Thank you.:money: I have had a lot of comments on them since I put them on. A guy came up to me last night at sonic and asked me where I got them, and he said that they looked sweet on my truck.:money: I'm happy with them. I plan to get a third brake light that matches them soon.

Jack.

7. DirtDog

Thanks. I think you definitely should get you a set for your truck. I saw an '85 with a set of the Carbon fiber tails a few weeks back when I was in Cookeville, and it looked SWEET!:great:

8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I guess I'm just a young old-schooler. I like the old pretty-much factory look. I'm not all into the CF and stuff. However, it does look pretty good on your truck, I just can't see that on my 91 burb :neutral:

9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice! Do they sell ones for the 2007 to 2012 models?

10. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looks awesome man! And you can't beat $70 out the door either. Keep it up!