Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

winter project 87 SWB Silverado 2wheel drive

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by NathanAmy-Wright Peck, Jul 20, 2011.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

**thread moved here**
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Looks like a fun project.
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

should look nice when you are done.....I like short boxes, but am honestly not a fan of the mid 80's wheel/tire combinations that
    GM had out. Doesn't seem to fill the wheel-well very good, and I think a lot of the trucks today look better with higher-up
    sidewall sizes......just my own opinion, but I might get shot at here, but it is all in good fun on this site. Brian from Ontario, Canada
  4. the 87 goes in to get both cab corners replaced monday yay waiting on a bedside from lmc truck should have it next week also after body gets done going to pull the motor and have it built to a 383 with a turbo 400 behind it i hope
  5. eightbol21

eightbol21 Rockstar

that looks fun. too bad cali does not like people to enjoy their cars and trucks. then maybe i could have some fun