1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter / Snow Photo Thread 2012-2013 Season

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by FrigginNoodles, Dec 17, 2012.

1. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Hey everyone,
    This thread is a place to post your Winter pictures. I'll start...

We haven't had much for bad weather this year so far, but I'll share what we have had.

A couple of weeks ago we had 1 1/2- 2"
    I couldn't wait to try out the new (to me) snowplow. I figured this was a good chance for a test run and to get a feel for it.

IMAG0672.jpg

I woke today to about 1/4" of ice all over the cars
    IMAG0680.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That looks pretty bad to the bone if you ask me. We're at like 70 degrees here actually.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Saw some of the white stuff in the Italan Mt´s so far but thats it.. been in the 50-60 range here or the 7-11C hereLOL
  4. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

winter ????? we had 10 degrees up here in the Great White (Canada)
    ...actually, can't wait to try to post pics this winter with new BlackBerry Tablet
    (if I can figure out how !!!) Brian
  5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

The truck is missing in the picture but it climbed to the top of the mountain in 4wd. 1049.jpg
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That looks sweet I want to go......
  7. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member 100 Posts

nice picture kyle
  8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Thanks, it was the second day of deer season. Picture is in Kettle Creek State Park, Clinton County PA. I had to cut the day of hunting early as I had to work that night.
  9. JC8865

JC8865 New Member

Not much snow compared to a few weeks ago when we got 12+ inches..just a light dusting and fresh out of the car wash...oh..and new tires!

[​IMG]

JC
  10. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN New Member

Ahh, looks like a 7.5' Western Pro plow on the Ultra Mount. ;) I have one as well. Bought it new in 2002 and made some decent money plowing lots when I worked at Lexmark INternational as I could get up and leave work at any time so I could keep to my contracted response times. Had some light winters there for a while and since I didn't have contracts after changing jobs I haven't mounted it on my last two trucks but plan to on this one just cause its there. lol