1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter-snow pics

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's see some more winter-snow pics with your truck! Make your own thread or add them to this one.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

One snowy truck coming up....
    [​IMG]

One snowy front yard coming up.....
    [​IMG]
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

apparently I'm getting 5-8 inches tomorrow so after my court date I'll be sure to take some pics!
  4. Cableguy

Where is all the other wintery pictures....Am I the only one with snow....:lol:
  5. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

ya want wintry????? well here ya go!! it was taken from my suburban this morning
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

here ya go! sorry for the poor quality cell phone picture.
    [​IMG]
    Part of the fleet.:glasses:
  7. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

You want snow I give you snow in the morning. We just got another 6” that’s 15 cm to you Jamie, tonight. Nice fluffy powder for the Snow Bunnies.
  8. Cableguy

Actually I understand inches better, I always have to yell to my daughter when someone says a measurement in cm. LOL
  9. skivhere

skivhere Rockstar 100 Posts

Snow??? What's that! The wintery pics of my trucks looks the same as the summer pics...I just have less daylight to take the pic!
    We don't get much snow down here in south eastern VA, and when we do it's always entertaining watching everyone try to drive. 1/2" will shut this area down!
  10. Cableguy

Years ago I took turns with my Dad driving to Florida. I was around there and they closed the Hwy. I approached the state trooper and said we're Canaian Do you mind if we pass thru. He laughed and said I guess your used to it, drive safe LOL Everybody else in the town was in panic mode. We laughed about that the rest of the way down.