wiper issues

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by rigo88, Oct 27, 2011.

1. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

I have a issue with my 95 suburban with my wipers they won't work. I have replaced the Lil motor for it check the fuses . Didn't resolve my issue I have
    A long trip tomorrow and I don't feel like having trouble if it rains on my long trip to fresno tomorrow night. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate your help

2. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

There is a wiper controller that is on the fire wall it's a very common issue for those to go bad or get dirty it's like a 30 dollar part and most good parts guys will know what your talking about. U might pull it apart and just find that it's dirty. Oh and I live just outside of Fresno and I don't see any rain in the near future.

3. Partsguy198

Partsguy198 New Member

The new wiper motor may have come with the board. If not pull it back out and take a look, do a search online, there's write ups on quick fixes. You can usually repair them with a little solder. If not just replace it. like cwbon said, usually a halfway decent parts guy will know what you're asking for. It's usually in the "HELP!" section at retail parts stores.

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

hope parts guy gets you going'...I don't know much about the internal boards ....good luck.

5. Partsguy198

Partsguy198 New Member