1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

wiper issues

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by rigo88, Oct 27, 2011.

1. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

I have a issue with my 95 suburban with my wipers they won't work. I have replaced the Lil motor for it check the fuses . Didn't resolve my issue I have
    A long trip tomorrow and I don't feel like having trouble if it rains on my long trip to fresno tomorrow night. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate your help

2. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

There is a wiper controller that is on the fire wall it's a very common issue for those to go bad or get dirty it's like a 30 dollar part and most good parts guys will know what your talking about. U might pull it apart and just find that it's dirty. Oh and I live just outside of Fresno and I don't see any rain in the near future.

3. Partsguy198

Partsguy198 New Member

The new wiper motor may have come with the board. If not pull it back out and take a look, do a search online, there's write ups on quick fixes. You can usually repair them with a little solder. If not just replace it. like cwbon said, usually a halfway decent parts guy will know what you're asking for. It's usually in the "HELP!" section at retail parts stores.

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

hope parts guy gets you going'...I don't know much about the internal boards ....good luck.

5. Partsguy198

Partsguy198 New Member