1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wire and plug numbers please!

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by vncj96, Jun 11, 2011.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I plan on changing plugs and wires on my Beast, can anyone give my the part numbers for them. Oreillys usually has the oem plugs but for some reason they don't now I know they are delco iridiums and any recommendations on wires, I know they just need to 7mm or more but I don't need to drop a benjamin on wires, thanks guys!

2. Bigg Ron

Bigg Ron Rockstar 100 Posts

Are you planning on installing AC plugs, if so the number should be on the under hood sticker, and even in the owners manual. If not I'm sure you can find them online at auto zone or Advance Auto, as for the wire numbers I would suggest the same.

3. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The current AC Delco plug number is 41-993, they are now badged Iridium.

If there is a plug number on the hood sticker, it's been superceded a dozen times.

And, parts guys can look them up for you.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

From A/C Delco Parts Online Catalog,

Vehicle: 1999 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN K1500 1/2TON4x4 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin R ID# 22773
    Group / Subgroup: Ignition/Filters / Spark Plugs and Glow Plugs New Group / Subgroup / Smart Search

Parts Matching Your Selection

[​IMG]
    SPARK PLUG ASM
    Part Number: 41-993
    Product Notes:
    [Platinum Spark Plug]; .060 GAP

Per Vehicle: 8; Years: 1996-1999

[​IMG]
    WIRE KIT,SPLG
    Part Number: 9718Q
    Product Notes:
    [All Makes-Spark Plug Wire Kit]; 4WD