1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wiring harness

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by ONETONMIKEK30, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ONETONMIKEK30

ONETONMIKEK30 New Member

Can any one tell me where i can get a wiring diagram/schmetaic downloadable/printable/pdf file for free for a 1982 to 1987 GM truck thanks MIKE
  2. daddytech

daddytech Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

best thing i can offer here isn't free, the chilton books have some pretty good schematics in them but you have to buy them unless you happen to have an auto parts store local to you that happens to have one of those books on the shelf with the plastic off of it already , if so you can go there and look at the book if they'll let you. that's how my local Advance lets me do when I need things like that. if you have to have the info right there with you take a digital camera in with you and take a picture of the page with the schematic you need and then you can blow it up as you need it on your pc at home , (yeah i am cheap and i have thought this through already lol)
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out the repair manuals thread in Q&A and there is a link to have access to all the wiring digrams for free.