Wisconsin People

Discussion in 'WI - Wisconsin Chevy Truck Club' started by sdpbob, Sep 28, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sdpbob

sdpbob New Member 100 Posts

Anyone here from WI?
  2. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member 100 Posts

Superior Here
  3. Browntowns20s

Browntowns20s New Member

born and raised....unfortunatley now i live in iowa....i wanna come back home though....its the promised land let me tell you
  4. jaydub09

jaydub09 New Member

Milwaukee...woot.
  5. THE STARGAZER

THE STARGAZER New Member

Another Chevy Truck owner from Wisconsin.

Hello to all, I am in SouthWest Wisconsin.
    I just bought a 1997 Chevy Tahoe 2dr with the Z71 Off Road pkg and the rear "Barn Doors".
    I have been looking for a 2dr Tahoe for a couple years and found this one only 30 miles from home.
    It has a lot of miles on it but was very well cared for. I got it from the original owners.
    Now I will start detailing it and designing how I will mount all my Amateur Radios and antennas on it.

Thats about all for now. Will write more later.
    When we get a nice sunny day and I have the salt and ice cleaned up Ill have to take a picture of it and post it on here.

Everyone have a safe ride and God Bless, John, KB9RYI
  6. sdpbob

I will be back home to WI in 16 days and then back to Cheyenne for awhile until 28 Feb, then Im out of the military for good, and living back in WI. CANT WAIT!
  7. gspman

gspman New Member

Live from Sun Prairie

north east of Madison in Dane County.

My eldest son is currently stationed in San Diego, CA (Camp Pendelton). Sgt of Marines

His enlistment is up in Feb, he coming home for good in march. He says 2 tours of IQ and 3 years oversea's are enuf. I know he can't wait either !!!!!!!! nor can I
  8. shifter1717

shifter1717 New Member

Heartland

Eau Claire Here!!! Born and raised
  9. sdpbob

It always seems no matter where ya go ya always want to go back.
  10. blazerbob91

blazerbob91 New Member

New Berlin withmy new 09 Colllie Crew Z71